Wednesday 1 February 2017

Love is all Around

Hello all

I am back on the crafting scene after a nightmare run of shifts at work.

I am pleased to announce that I am now a design team member for Pearly Sparkles.  This is Pearly Sparkles first birthday so double celebration for me :)


The new challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge is Love is all Around. 



Below is my make for this challenge. 


The items I used for this are :-

Pink Bazzill Card
Craft Sensations stamps and dies
Xcut dies
Ranger pearlised inks
Wooden Pink Heart





I would like to enter this into the following challenges :-


Why not come on over and join in, I would love to see your creations.

Enjoy x

5 comments:

  1. Great card and congratulations on your DT position!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! Thank you, Helen, for joining us at Fabrika Fantasy Digis this month! Good luck with your entry! We would love to invite you to take part in our current Facebook Contest too.

    DigiClub | Facebook Group

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting card. I love the 4 window spaces with hearts. Thanks for sharing at Inspiration Destination and hope to see you again. Good luck.

    - Khushboo Gandhi, DT

    My blog: http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

    Inspiration Destination, DT
    Craft Your Passion, DT
    Crafting With An Attitude, DT
    Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges, DT
    Simply Create Too, DT
    Get Creative, DT
    Angie’s Digital Stamps, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, loving all the layers and hearts.
    Thanks for joining us over at LOVE TO CRAFT.
    Jean DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute, the stamp cut outs are wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Fabrika Fantasy.

    Sue - Fabrika Fantasy DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete